Paolo Bediones hosts Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Philippines. He will be joined by Divine M. Lee, Tessa Prieto Valdez, Isabel Roces and Tristan Dee, to be collectively known as the “Design Team.”
TV5 are now accepting emails at firstname.lastname@example.org for nominees deserving a new home and a new life.
Here are the mechanics of joining the show:
BAGONG BAHAY, BAGONG BUHAY! Ang kasagutan sa mga may matinding karanasan, na magbibigay inspirasyon at aral sa bawat Pilipino!
A total of 12 families will be given new homes and a new start in life – families with extraordinary and inspiring stories, in desperate need of extreme makeovers/improvement to their homes. Involved families/subject must legally own the property to be renovated.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT, CONSENTS and RELEASES
1. If selected as a participant you must execute all waivers and release agreements required by the ABC 5.
2. You will need to be available to leave at a moments notice for at least 7 to 10 days for the Makeover process.
3. Applicants should be able to be contacted at any time in the future.
4. Applications will only be considered if they are complete. Complete applications consist of the following:
- Completed Application (which can be obtained in the office)
- Photos/videos of family and house
All materials sent (including videotape and photos) will be retained by Producers and become the property of the Producers and will not be returned to you whether or not you are selected as a contestant. Any expenses you incur during the application process including postage, shipping, materials preparation (videotape, photos, etc.) are your sole responsibility. Producers will not reimburse you for these expenses. Only one entry per person is allowed. All decisions of the Producers are final and absolute and not subject to inquiry. Unfortunately, we will not be able to verify that we have received your application. Producers are not responsible for lost applications.
Go, go, guys and send your applications now!
Or email them at EXHETV5@gmail.com
Or call 6515300 local 5502