Sofia Vergara landed on the top list of Forbes annual list of top earning TV actress in Hollywood!
The Modern Family star topped the magazine’s rankings, as she made an estimated $19 million during the past year.
Vergara’s earnings stem from a trio of film appearances; her salary for the sitcom; a Kmart clothing line; the marketing/production company Latin World Entertainment.
Kim Kardashian landed on the second spot, but how did she land on the list? She’s not even an actress.
Below are the top 20 list:
- Sofia Vergara, $19 million
- Kim Kardashian, $18 million
- Eva Longoria, $15 million
- Bethenny Frankel, $12 million
- Khloe Kardashian, $11 million
- Tina Fey, $11 million
- Mariska Hargitay, $10 million
- Zooey Deschanel, $9 million
- Felicity Huffman, $9 million
- Ellen Pompeo, $9 million
- Kate Walsh, $8 million
- Teri Hatcher, $8 million
- Marcia Cross, $8 million
- Kaley Cuoco, $8 million
- Alyson Hannigan, $7 million
- Marg Helgenberger, $7 million
- Melissa McCarthy, $6 million
- Julianna Margulies, $6 million
- Kyra Sedgwick, $6 million
- Courteney Cox, $5 million