Sebastian Castro and BF Ryan Chua sings “All of Me” (Video)!

Just before Sebastian Castro heads back to Manila after staying with boyfriend Ryan Chua, they made a video of them singing together!

Capture

This is what Sebastian said:

This is the last night I spend with Ryan. I leave London for Manila tomorrow. He stays here to finish his scholarship, being the smart Chevening scholar that he is.

Watch the video below:

Sebastian Castro found love in Ryan Chua!

It is confirmed that Sebastian Castro and ABS-CBN reporter Ryan Edward Chua are in relationship!

ryan-chua-sebastian-castro

Ryan Edward Chua posted in his Instagram (right photo) with the caption:

“My life is more beautiful because of you.”.

Sebastian Castro  posted the left photo with the caption:

“you can caption this one for me”.

How sweet!! Ryan is in UK for further studies in Journalism and Sebastian is  also there to accompany him.

Sebastian Castro filmed naked by a peeping tom (Video)!

Model Sebastian Castro was filmed naked without his knowledge while inside a bathroom is now circulating!

Capture

In the video a peeping tom is taking a video of Sebatian while he was cleaning himself after a photo or video shoot. We can see his nice behind while he changes his underwear.

Watch the video HERE!

Enchong Dee on video scandal with Sebastian Castro: “Astig may video scandal pala ako?”!

Enchong Dee who is currently in Mongolia vacationing with brother and his parents is clueless that he is involved in a gay sex scandal with Sebastian Castro!

04-Enchong-Dee-and-Sebastian-Castro-Hot-Shirtless-Photo

On his vacation, he learnt that rumor was spreading through facebook and tweeter, good that he is still in Mongolia and that social networking sites are not banned there.

Enchong posted on his tweeter account his reaction to the rumor:

Capture

His next vacation destination is China.

Sebastian Castro shoots down video scandal rumor with Enchong Dee!

As the rumor are escalating that there is a sex video scandal circulating around between Enchong Dee and Sebastian Castro, people are asking for some answer to this.

Sebastian Castro already answered the rumors and it seems that Enchong Dee is yet to come up with his own answer.

Netizens were asking Sebastian on his tweeter account if there are any truth to the rumor and his answer was:

seb tweers

 

Sorry to disappoint. Im about 90% sure i dont have a sex vid. Unless my ex secretly taped us, in which case someone will die very soon.

90 % sure, where is the other 10 %?

Will Enchong Dee release a statement on the matter soon?

Enchong Dee and Sebastian Castro video scandal hits social networking sites!

Enchong Dee and Sebastian Castro video scandal hits social networking sites!

04-Enchong-Dee-and-Sebastian-Castro-Hot-Shirtless-PhotoKapamilya actor Enchong Dee is linked to “Bubble” singer/model Sebastian Castro allegedly having a sex video scandal.

According to a blind item, on Ogie Diaz’s column:

“Mga 10 seconds lang po yung sex video. Kitang-kita po yung mukha nila pareho.”

“Kita ang buo nilang katawan. Hubo’t hubad sila pareho. Panakaw yung pag-video ng friend ko, eh. Hindi siguro alam ‘yon ni ________ (Young Actor).”

“Bini-BJ po ni YA yung kaibigan ko. Tapos, kinukunan nito ng video sa celfone niya.”

Bakit ipinakita sa kanya? “Wala lang po. Gusto lang niyang iyabang na ikinama daw siya ni YA.”

“Kitang-kita naman po ang mukha niya saka ‘yung friend kong kapartner niya na kaklase niya sa college. Pero sabi po ng friend ko sa akin, last year pa daw ‘yan nangyari. Gusto niya kasing i-prove sa akin na bakla talaga si YA.”

Viral na ba ‘yung video? “Sabi niya sa akin, hindi naman daw niya ikakalat, eh! For personal file lang daw niya po.”

People speculated that the said person refers to Enchong Dee and Sebastian Castro.

Do you think that the involved persons in the Blind Item are Enchong and Sebastian?

The said video is yet to be seen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...